Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Art Journaling Page 2, with Milliande, Let's shine...

I enjoyed doing the art journaling exercise so much from Milliande's prompts that I did an extra page.
 I am using these pages to propel myself into a new level of positivity.  I want to  visualise growth, success and abundance.
Visualise to materialise is my mission statement for this year.
 Lets fly, lets sing, lets shine in 2011

Remember you too can start journaling in January, its not too late to start by following milliande's videos at
http://www.milliande.com/art-journal-january-2011.html

Lets shine in 2011 



                                                                                 Lets shine in 2011


Let's Shine

Creativity Quote of the day
Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.


                                                                               Alan Cohen

No comments: