Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vision Board Lesson two. Forgiveness. Letting go of the past and taking responsibility.




A vital part of living a happy, abundant and creative  life is learning to let go of the past  and to live  in  the present moment,  while also  planning for an amazing  future through the aid of  making vision boards  then viewing them daily.
A few thoughts for you to consider 
When I take responsibility for myself I can begin the journey to a new and abundant life full of art making and creativity.

 By changing myself  I can influence others for the better.
 In order to do this,  I  must first forgive myself and others for past mistakes.
When  I  learn from my mistakes I create a better future.

"Forgiveness is a secret that is hidden in plain sight. It costs nothing and is worth millions. It is available to everyone and used by few."
-Abraham Lincoln

Exercise:
 In order to take responsibility for my  life,  I must first take a personal inventory of where  I am right now : It is time to FORGIVE myself

If you agree with this next lesson do the following after first doing a vision board...refer to past blog posts on how to do this.

List below the things in your past you must forgive yourself for so you can focus on creating your future! Use separate sheet of paper if necessary.

I accept responsibility for my past and I will concentrate on my future.

1._____________________________________



2._____________________________________



3._____________________________________



4._____________________________________



5._____________________________________



Read this affirmation below, sign, date, and print this out to read and live by on a daily basis.

"From this moment forward. I will accept responsibility for my past. I understand that the beginning of wisdom is to accept the responsibility for my own problems and that by accepting responsibility for my past; I free myself to move into a bigger, brighter future of my own choosing."



___________________________________ ___________________

Signed Date


                                            

Creative Quotes of the day
“To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive untold peace and happiness.”
Robert Muller

Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.”
Oscar Wilde

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”
Thomas S. Szasz


PS.  I am interested in hearing peoples feedback from making vision boards.
I want to hear if it's working for you.
 I would like to write and publish a photographic book about it.
So drop me a line....





                                Check out my website at www.jkeen.net




No comments: