Monday, March 19, 2012

Self Portrait Painting School, check out this latest crop of graduates from Painting Yourself 101.

Expresso Portrait Painting in only two hours....
These people came for a Community Group set of classes thanks to the generous support of the Rotorua  Civic Arts Trust. 
None of them had ever made a portrait before and with my step -by- step instructions and demonstrations they all came out wth pieces to be proud of. 
The most important thing is they really enjoyed the classes and I  loved having them.
 It is great to teach people who arent afraid to give things a go and focus on having fun. 






 

Creativity Quotes of the day
My job as a portrait photographer is to seduce, amuse and entertain.
Helmut Newton
The most difficult thing for me is a portrait. You have to try and put your camera between the skin of a person and his shirt.
Henri Cartier-Bresson
The portrait I do best is of the person I know best.
Nadar

Check out my website http://www.jkeen.net.
 Please feel free to friend me on facebook if you are a writer, photographer or artistor  or a  supporter of the aforementioned.
I want at least 1000 facebook friends by Christmas.


No comments: