Friday, January 24, 2014

Mini Feathered Bird Sculptures by contemporary Rotorua, New Zealand Artist, Janet keen

I made these birds for my last DIY article in last Saturdays Rotorua Daily Post. 


I also made a range of feathered water colour cards for my clients and pupils wishing them a Happy New Year.






Here are some pics of birds in progress.  
 I am going to put them in my white painted tree.  



This is a partially completed feathered bird. 

 And the other one. 
They should be finished soon and I will post more pictures.



After school painting and mosaic classes, Monday to Wednesday and Fridays from 3.30pm to 5.00pm
Lessons $25.00 per person per hour including materials.
Enrolling now for February. 
Small classes.
Email jkeen@clear.net.nz or phone (07)346-3435 




No comments: