Friday, March 7, 2014

Street Photography Rotorua by Janet Keen


I was walking to my car in front of Capers Epicurian in Eruera Street and  I spied this rabbit in a hat with his owner.
I had to take some shots, they were so beautiful.
 The  rabbits name is Pierre Lapin (French for Peter Rabbit) and the lovely young womans name is Arihana Taiaroa.




Arihana is also an artist.

Jesse Kean is her partner and they are travelling around New Zealand, performing magic shows, and playing the flute. 




Street photography is everywhere.
You just have to make sure you take your camera. 

Creative Quote of the day  
 For me there is very little difference between magic and art. To me the ultimate act of magic is to create something from nothing. It's like when the stage musician pulls a rabbit out of a hat. Alan Moore. 

Painting, mosaic and street photography classes. 
Monday through to Friday, weekends by appointment. 
Phone Janet Keen 
346-3435 or email jkeen@clear.net.nz

For me, there is very little difference between magic and art. To me, the ultimate act of magic is to create something from nothing: It's like when the stage magician pulls the rabbit from the hat.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/rabbit.html#iidmW4xjoxhGLR74.99For me there is very little difference between magic and art. To me the ultimate act of magic is to create something from nothing. It's like when the stage magician pulls the rabbit out of the hat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

FABULOUS PHOTOS JANET. SUCH BEAUTY IN AL THREE OF THEM. DERYN