Friday, May 20, 2016

Rotorua Lakefront double exposure Photography with Jing Pan and Janet Keen.

Photographic Genetic Engineering  surrealistic Series because
what is in my imagination is always preferable to what is happening in  my reality. 

All photographs are copyright and for sale. 
If you would like to order photos, payment is only through transferring money into my bank account or bank cheque. 
 I  am looking into setting up an online shop if demand increases. 
Galleries in New Zealand feel free to offer me some exhibiting opportunities. 
Feel free to email me jkeen@clear.net.nz  
Scammers don't bother enquiring because I am onto you. 

Wharf in front of Sea Scout hall crossed with paint texture


goose crossed with paint and
flaking texture on Scout Hall 



\
swan crossed with Janet 
wharf slippery with duck poo
tread carefully or fall in


 Autumn leaf swirl crossed 
with Swan in oily water




Janet on top of swan
oily water laps




Swan looms on  top  of Jing 
in the gloom



A paint bomb is dropped on Jing and swan by giant unseen seagull
 or maybe it's a  bomb or  loose firecracker?  



 Geese, Jing and giant graffiti caused by manipulated Autumn leaves on a tainted background



Different colour wave of above 




 Peaceful, protective, giant geese and Jing on wharf at Rotorua Lake front near scout hall 



 Ghostly, protective swan  God and Janet celebrating the abundance of the universe.

Creative Quote of the day 

Surrealism had a great effect on me because then I realised

 that the imagery in my mind wasn't insanity. Surrealism to 


me is reality. John Lennon

Mosaic and Painting classes 9.30am to 11.30am 
Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Friday mornings. 
Email jkeen@clear.net.nz jkeen@clear.net. 
or phone  0273513887 or 073463435
to book your boutique experience in my artists studio with lots of examples for inspiration. 
Enrolling now for after school painting, mosaic, English as a second language/art classes. 
Monday Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday afternoons from 3.30pm to 5.00pm 
One hour classes. 
Small classes
Patient, imaginative and supportive, qualified teacher. 
Look forward to hearing from you today:) 

Group  and school inquiries welcome. 

No comments: