Sunday, March 10, 2019

Art pupils to be grateful for.


Each person is encouraged to express themselves. 
In this case gold is a favourite colour and a cat is a favourite animal.


 
 People are encouraged to follow his or her dream as far as art producing goes. 




Robots in this case were a strong interest so i say go for it.


Anthropomorphism ( depicting animals with human characteristics)  is my favourite thing and  I  think it is these series of works that I really like a lot


 But  I  don't  decide  what what type of animal  the pupils depict.
 In this case he liked the pug dog so we went with it and we made up a story about him afterwards. 

This pupil loves MCaw  parrots so my husband cut out the outline and she mosaiced it in glass tiles.


Horses were an obvious favourite in this mixed media work. 

I love children to work in series.


Mosaic bunnies in broken china are so cute. 

I am grateful to be working with such lovely young people. 
I enjoy helping them to discover their creative dreams. 
I am lucky to be doing a job I like. 


Quote of the week  
"Celebrate what you want to see more of"
Tom Peters


After school Mosaic and painting lessons. 
Monday 3.30 to 4.30 and  4.30 to 5.30
Tuesday 3.30 to 4.30 and 4.30 to 5.30
Wednesday 3.30 to 4.30 and 4.30 to 5.30

 374 Clayton Road,
Rotorua 

Ring 3463435 or 0273513887 for your free  creativity consultation.

No comments: