Saturday, October 30, 2010

The importance of having a good zzzzzzzzz.......... yawn


What did I do creatively today?

 The answer is I slept on it.

After an hours power walk with my husband along the edge of a willow and wild flower lined bubbling brooke (cliche), I sat down on my sofa with a jug of  beetroot, parsley, celery, apple, carrot and lemon juice.

Keerrplunk... it was so intoxicating my head landed on top of my possum fur pillow.

 For two hours I was spirited away on the back of a honey bee by a mysterious man, to his silver castle perched high up over a pink and white blossomed garden.

 I quickly noted that one down in my dream diary as an idea for the script of a satirical documentary;  is there such a genre I wonder?  Bruno eat your heart out!

To be creative it is essential for me to slow down the business of life and just be.

Relax, deep breathe. It's easy to feel ashamed of looking so slothful and unproductive, but I don't worry about it anymore.

 Some of my most creative concepts have come to me when I've been doing nothing.

 The key really is capture these pearls before they sink into the quicksand of  loss.

Creative Quote for the day.
The music of this opera (Madame Butterfly) was dictated to me by God; I was merely instrumental in putting it on paper and communicating it to the public. Giacomo Puccini

No comments: