Sunday, October 24, 2010

What are you doing creatively today? Here's what I'm doing...

Today Graham and I went to my families bach at Kinloch (Lake Taupo) to see my parents who were there for the long weekend. We went for a walk along the marina and bird twitching which is bird spotting. In my case I add bird photographing. I saw black swans, mallard ducks, scaups, shags, Australian coots, a grey heron, dabchicks, blackbirds, sparrows, thrushes, tui's and bellbirds. I forgot to count how many which is supposed to be the point of twitching.

Here are some photo's.

It occurs to me that I will need to contact my database if I want people to read this blog. There must be other less ardulous ways of promoting it.

Do any of you creative beings have any enlightening ideas?

Cheers Janet

Creativity recommendation: Get up off the couch, tear yourself away from your computer, spring out of the house and go for a half an hour stroll...bbbrriiinnnngggg......see how your head feels...magic.


Creativity Quote Of the Day: "Trust that still, small voice that says, "This might work and I'll try it."

2 comments:

Kirsten Cliff said...

Sounds like a great day out!

You can post a link to each new blog post on your Facebook profile page so your friends there can see it and follow the link to your blog. Also, if you read and post comments on other people's blogs they will be interested to come over and see what yours is all about.

All the best with it!
Kirsten

Leigh D'Ansey said...

Hi Janet - what a neat day. And the sun shone all weekend! You should also have a link to your blog on your website. It takes a while to get visitors and people following you. Posting every day (that's brave) will attract some visitors too. Good luck!