Thursday, May 19, 2011

Watercolour painting class benefits....why you should read to the end of this post....

The fundamentals of drawing, color theory and applying water colour painting are offered  to you in a structured and fun environment.
 
                              
 The studio is in a  a garden setting surrounded by native birds, trees and the occasional cat with a professional artist who loves teaching and seeing her students succeed.  


Cows, sheep and horses can be seen across the road and you can sometimes hear the grunt of a pig and the intermittent crow of a rooster. 
   

Adults and children's classes are offered in a warm, creative and happy environmet.



My studio/classroom  has had a brand new make-over and I am celebrating by inviting people to come and view it.

You are welcome friends  and  past and new and   pupils  to come over to make a vision board  for free.

If you would like an invitation please call me.
 I have already invited four people and they are coming,  yay...

My offer  is subject to time and space availabity and is limited for one month

Phone  Janet Keen  on 346 3435 to arrange your visit.


Creative Quotes of the day
You have to give people something to dream on.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

Winston Churchill



To all the people overseas and out of Rotorua who read this blog.
I am going to be posting a vision board lesson/prompt on my blog for free.
Vision boards change lives for the better.
 They really work if you view them every day.


I want to hear your stories of success, together we can achieve our creativity dreams.


Check out my website http://www.jkeen.net/


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are up too. This sort of clever work
and reporting! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll.


My blog post :: Para Emagrecer

Anonymous said...

Hi there to every , as I am genuinely keen of reading this website's post to be updated on a regular basis.
It contains pleasant information.

my homepage Ketone Advanced And Nutra Green Coffee