Thursday, April 3, 2014

Balloons over Waikato

The spirit of adventure is so intense in some people that they will do anything to get it.
 Spontaneity  with adventures makes them even more fun.
 
 
 At seven o''clock in the morning we left Rotorua and went to Hamilton to see the Hot Air Balloons that were being floated over the Lake, Innes Common and out to the University

 One of my favourites was this giant Hummingbird from Australia.
 I was wishing I could float away in one to lands far away as long as I had enough food, warm clothing, camera batteries and camera cards, along with at least one nice person to go with.


 
 
 
 
I made a mini movie of it with my I-Pad.


This is either a racing car driver or a spaceman.
I liked the idea of a spaceman better.  

I thought this sequence was
                     rather dramatic
 
 
 
Creative Quote of the Week
Who knows if the moon's / a balloon, coming out of a keen city / in the sky - filled with pretty people?
 
 
Creative Mosaic and painting classes for adults and after school pupils from Monday to Friday.
Ring 073463435
or email jkeen@clear.net.nz for a list of classes and prices.
 
 
 
 

No comments: