1. Are your children the type of people who like making mosaics and paintings or would like to make them?
(Or perhaps you are visitors from out of town, you may own or be staying in a holiday home around the lakes and you only have three hours to spare.) The minimum charge for a three hour mosaic lesson including materials is $75.00 for school holiday people.
2. Would your children or young adults like to take home something of artist quality so they could hang it on their walls or put it in their garden to show to family and friends or to give away as presents?
3. Are your children, sensitive, thoughtful, always drawing at home and relating to the world around them as if it is a magical, colourful place?
4. Or would your children just like to have a fun, arty, experience in a different place from where they live?
5. Would you like your children to have the fun and excitement of making a mosaic or painting in a friendly and nurturing, secure and safe artists studio/classroom with plenty of original work and books around for them to be inspired?
6. Does your young adult have a special pet they want to bring along to the studio as a muse for their paintings or mosaics?
(This is Kyra and her adorable pet rat called Alice)
(Alice showing off the pencil on watercolour drawing)
You have landed on the right blog so that you can see the quality of work that your children could produce.
I would have loved to have attended classes like these when I was a child which is why I invented them.
By enrolling your precious children in a Janet Keen Mosaic or Painting Holiday Programme they can have lasting memory that they can appreciate for ever.
6. Please phone 07 346-3435 or email email@example.com to enrol your special, gifted, challenged, special needs (in fact any sort of child because in my books they are all precious and special). children at my art studio/ classroom at 374 Clayton Road, Rotorua.
7.Children from 5 and upwards are welcome.
Visiting children and young adults from other cities like Auckland, Wellington and overseas especially welcome.
Feel free to contact me, I am happy to answer your questions and tailor make something special for your family (whanau).
ESOL students from all secondary schools are welcome to enrol in a special Kiwi Mosaic and Art making holiday session.
Families who are billeting these students, please feel free to contact me for a special programme.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings from 9.30am to 12.30pm for mosaic fish, flower, bird or heart making workshop
of the July School holidays.
$75.00 per child including top quality, artist grade materials for three hours.
9. Perhaps you are a school teacher and you want to have a break making a flower mosaic for your garden
Or you might want to make one for a member of your family
perhaps for your mothers garden.
Prices on application for an adult to make this type of flower.
10. Do you want to come and use my studio space to perfect a technique and ask for some feedback and learn some new techniques?
You can come to my studio every week and I would welcome you because I like people who are prepared to work at something fulfilling
Sure you can stay at home and do it by yourself but you will probably get sidetracked by housework and other jobs.
If you come to me I can make suggestions and you will be in a really creative, dog friendly environment
This work is really beautiful and it represents Keiko's first paintings. She is so talented and such a pleasure to know.
9. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday afternoons of the July School Holidays from 3.30pm to 5.30pm $50.00 per child for Fine Young Artist painting workshops, including top quality artists grade materials.
10. Expresso bird, fish or heart shape with sparkly Resene paint and beads, ungrouted only $25.00 per child including materials for one hour.
If the school holidays aren't your thing enrol in after school painting and mosaic making classes for one hour.
$ 25.00 per child per hour including materials.
We will be making work to go towards and exhibition in the Rotorua Public library in October.
10.Where? 374 Clayton Road, Rotorua, (on the way to Paradise Valley Lion Park).
Very limited places, maximum 6 children per workshop.
Your children will get guaranteed results because they will get plenty of attention in a caring and nurturing environment.
11. Every child is an artist the problem is how to remain one once you grow up. Pablo Picasso
Remember email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 346-3435 to make an enquiry to enrol your child and hurry because there are limited places
Call Janet 346-3435 or email email@example.com for after school mosaic and painting classes, $25.00 per child per session.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday after school from 3.30pm to 5pm for one hour.
We will be having an exhibition in the library in October so make sure your special child is included.