Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One Hundred days project continued.


I am now up to number 90 and have 10 more illustrations to  go before I finish. 
These should be finished by the end of the week. 
I am late I  realise but this was due to unexpected interruptions and (possibly) time management issues. 
But the main thing is I have not given up and I will get there. 


 Day 25.  "Fly away to a land far away for a holiday and live the dream." Janet Keen 


This was created on the plane flying over and is an affirmation that I  am going on lots more overseas holidays. 

Quote
I have had a holiday, and I'd like to take it up professionally.


Kylie Minogue


Day 26. "Appreciate the little things in 

life, for they could well turn out to be the 


big things," Janet Keen.




Creative Quote.
Love is not just tolerance. It's not just distant 

appreciation. It's a warm sense of, 'I am

 enjoying the fact that you are you.'

This was made while I  was sitting at the table in the luxurious apartment enjoying the view of the sea and anchored ships on the horizon.


 Day 27. "Find time to play and feed the birds and you will be rewarded with love," Janet Keen.



Creative quote
 Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul.

 This  was made after we went along the beach around Glenelg and saw the boats, seagulls and buildings along the seafront. 



Day 28. "Enjoy the fishing for the fresh sea breeze, anything you catch is a bonus," Janet Keen





 Creative Quote

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

Day 29. "Feel the freedom of the sun on your back while you dream." Janet Keen



Creative Quote

“Yours is the light by which my spirit's born: - you are my 

sun, my moon, and all my stars.” 
 

 E.E. Cummings

Day 30. "As I create I  am closer to my source of power." Janet Keen.
Creative Quote 
 “Breathe in that vital connection to the life source and 
sensual beauty everywhere. Feel loved and strong.” 
 

 Jay Woodman

Day 31. "Wishing on stars is never a waste of time as long as you let your closest friends in on it." Janet Keen  


 

Creative Quote

“I imagine what would happen if everyone turned their 

regrets into wishes, went around shouting them.” 

 

 Nina LaCour


Day 32. "Always trust in the beam from your lighthouse, it can save your life." Janet Keen.


Many people spend too much time trying to be the captain

of someone elses boat. 

Learn to be a lighthouse and the 

boats will find their way.






No comments: