Friday, January 30, 2015

Sulphur Point Rotorua early morning geese photography adventure

 The beauty of the geese at Sulphur Point Rotorua



Some people say they are scared of these geese because they have a reputation for being aggressive. But I go to Sulphur Point regularly  to meet them because I love them. I say to them I love them and I just hang out with them and sometimes I take them some bread and I find them surprisingly gentle and understanding. They are quite tame and they are big grass eaters and they seem quite happy for me to follow them along to take photos of them. I don't know if its my imagination but I feel they recognise me and even light up when I appear. All birds are surprisingly intelligent and receptive if you give them a chance. I prefer them to a lot of people.



Creative quote of the day

I'm crazy about ducks and swans and geese, so I don't eat foie gras. I try to eat organic.

No comments: