Saturday, June 25, 2016

Adult Art pupil of Janet Keen, Ruth Hughes, a selection of her work, please enjoy, she is excellent pupil to have.


Acrylic glazes. copper leaf  and Indian Ink 
Acrylic glazes, Indian Ink and copper leaf. 


Acrylic glazes, Indian ink and metallic leaf



Mixed media and acrylic paint 

Mixed media, stamps  and acrylic paint 




Acrylic paint and machine sewing on paper. 


Acrylic paint 



Acrylic paint on board

"Taking painting lessons with Janet Keen has changed my life, I love it." Ruth Hughes



Winter is the perfect time to take up a hobby. Come along to my studio for a four week course in mosaics, painting or photography. 

Limited spaces. Monday to Wednesday Mornings. 9.30am to 11.30am
And Fridays 9.30am to 11.30am

Phone 0273513887
Email jkeen@clear.net.nz 
07346-3435 

Weekend workshops by arrangement. Email me for a quote. 

At the painting and mosaic filled gallery and studio of Rotorua artist/ teacher and aertistic photographer, Janet keen
374 Clayton Road, Rotorua


I am happy to travel out of town  and out of New Zealand depending on time considerations and numbers. 


Creative Quotes of the day
“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
Vincent van Gogh


“If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
Vincent van Gogh


A fine work of art - music, dance, painting, story - has the power to silence the chatter in the mind and lift us to another place.”
Robert McKee



No comments: