Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Spending time with children in their worlds...Award winning duo of Milky and Aleksia

This little goat  Milky was a famous for a weekend at Kinloch.

 I heard about him from my parents who had met him when they went over to the neighbours for drinkies.


As soon as I saw him and his proud trainer Aleksia I just had to book in a photo shoot.

I snapped about thirty shots, so many were adorable.
If you get into the habit of taking your camera everywhere, life becomes an amazing world of  instant art.

Just try it.
 Even if you haven't got a flash camera like mine Canon 550 D you can take some really good shots. It gets better the more you practise.

Happy snapping and please send me some info about your camera adventures.

Check out my website at http://www.jkeen.net/

No comments: