Monday, June 9, 2014

Being grateful for the month of June and the law of attraction

Your thoughts have immense magnetic power that is more powerful than anything in this world.
 Be a magnet to what you want, and think about what you want instead of what you don’t want.
 Your magnetic power works equally for both. Rhonda Byrne



I am receiving some free words of wisdom every day from Rhonda Bryne who wrote The Secret. I have this book but I haven't picked it up in a while.
She's written another book called Magic. I'm thinking about buying it.



In order to promote her book she sends people on her database free teasers about the importance of being grateful for everything.


 I am going to be grateful for the whole month of June about everything. I am going to not moan about things I can't change and I am going to have positive, peaceful and polite thoughts about everything and everybody.

She has all of her online marketing sorted and co-ordinated.
No wonder she is so successful and good on her.


The Law of Attraction/ The Secret Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want and the feeling of having it already. Focus on being grateful for what you have already. Enjoy it! Then release in to the universe. The universe will manifest it.

I want to believe this especially in the area of gathering more wonderful clients to teach watercolour to in order that I can save up enough money to go to Italy.

This is my dream a 5 week holiday in Italy.

So if you would like to come to me for watercolour painting lessons on Monday to Wednesday mornings and Friday mornings.
Ring me on 3456-3435
 or email me at jkeen@clear.net.nz

I have the perfect, stress free , fun and exciting lessons for you to fly with creativity.

 

No comments: