Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Art Journaling, Day 17, Milliande, Let's be Free

Let's be Free



Water colour painting Class success

I taught my water colour class at Rotorua Arts Village last night.
All of my pupils are really lovely and doing great work as well.

I'm going to ask them if I  can put some  of their  works on here for you all  to see. So watch this space.

I have also decided that  I really enjoy being a teacher way more than being a pupil.
 But I'm going to attend some more art classes this year to set myself free from old  comfort zones.
Life is exciting.


                                                             Day 17, Let's be Free
Day 17 Let's be Free
Creativity Quote of the Day

"People envy the things their neighbours have. But it is useless. It is like chasing the wind...It is better to have only a little, with peace of mind, than be busy all the time with both hands, trying to catch the wind.”


YanTron725 Ecclesiastes

http://www.milliande.com/art-journal-january-2011.html



No comments: