Saturday, March 26, 2011

Cats

I went to a local performance of CATS,  the musical
Cats are my favourite animals.
 I enjoyed it for the music, the singing, the set design and the chance to get dressed up.
Memories is my favourite CATS song.
It's pretty haunting.

I wasn't able to take any photo's because they were forbidden.

What has this to do with creativity?

I would say that if I make a piece of art tomorrow it will have a cat in it somewhere or some thread of what I have experienced.

For  in the words of Picasso;  "Painting is just another form of writing a diary"


            Since I don't have any new cat pictures here is a mini photo essay  about birds...

                                                                    
                            
             Why are women sometimes referred to as birds?



Is it because they are as  brainy as  birds?



or  as well balanced as birds



Forward flowing as birds?


 as colourful as birds?


good  listeners ?

 great communicators
Is it because they are happy stretching their wings and learning new things?


Or is it just because they are fun to be around like birds.

Why do some people also refer to women as dolls or cats?


It must be because they mean positive things. . .
I know I'm right because two little birds and a butterfly told me while I was sitting on top of  (not doing ) my  block on the rim of my Goldfish pond.

Come to think of it some people refer to women as (Fish)wives as well.

 They must really think a lot of good things about animals too.


Creativity Quote Of the Day

Use the talents you possess - for the woods would be a very silent place if no birds sang except for the best.


Henry Van Dyke



No comments: