Saturday, May 7, 2011

At the moment I'm experimenting with water soluable oil pastels. Half way through I decided to visit the Be funky site and transform these dogs.

You too could do this to your dog...might  track down my cat and transform him as well.
Think I 'll be taking a trip down to dog obedience club pretty soon.
I need more victims...oops I mean subjects for dog and people portraits.





Here's another dog poem from
 Our own Kind By Siobhan Harvey.

Dog's Body
Chris Price

If this were childs play
and I could choose

I'd be the dog-
body a soft black curve

on the stone flags
of the square outside the gallery-

patient in my red collar
and tongue

all my love
in waiting


Creativity Quote of the Day

A poem begins as a lump in the throat, a sense of wrong, a homesickness, a lovesickness.


Robert Frost







No comments: