Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hypnotherapy....healthy mind, body and soul for vibrant health and creativity. Living in the light...


                                                       
My  new doctor had been concerned about my high blood pressure, so I have been prescribed a bucket load of pills.
My new doctor is lovely because she believes that good health is about mind, body and spirit.



I decided to help everything along by buying a hypnotherapy cd  by Grant Boddington especially for a healthy heart.

http://www.hypnosisnewzealand.co.nz/hypnotherapytraining.html

For two weeks now I have been  increasing  my walking from once to twice a day.
 I have been  meditating with the aid of a meditating cd,  twice daily .
 I have  put all my vision boards about positivity and vibrant health in my office where I can see them everyday.
I have been guiding my friends through vision board exercises and seeing what  positivity their presence in my life brings.

The blood pressure has gone down from 160 over 100 to 140 over 90 in two weeks.


My goal blood pressure number is 120 over 80.
So guess what my next vision board is going to be about?




 I donated some money to the Heart Foundation today when  I was  in this amazing fruit and vege place, stocking up on good fresh food.
This is encouraging the the law of reciprocity to operate or entering into a "give to get"  slip stream of abundance.

After my doctors appointment  I went on auto pilot to my favourite cafe because I  was hungry.
 I was going to have a  little coffee and cake to celebrate my new blood pressure reading ( stinking thinking) .


 But because of this hypnotherapy cd I  stood infront of the gleaming cake trays and  just couldn't stomach the thought of it and I turned around and left.

It's the same when I go to the supermarket.
Unhealthy foods just don't call out to me anymore.
Those cream buns just droop when I walk passed.




I am going to buy a self esteem and confidence  hypnotherapy cd off  Grant Boddington.
I'm even thinking of making my own hypnotherpay cd's from his templates.

When all of these self improvements work,  I'm going to be unstoppable and I'm not going to be put off by jealousy or negativity of others.
Their vibes will just evaporate.

My husband is looking forward to me being hypnotised into a tidy freak in the computer file management arena.
Anything's possible afterall....







Creativity Quotes of the day

"The possibilities of creative effort connected with the subconscious mind are stupendous and imponderable. They inspire one with awe" Napoleon Hill


"You affect your subconscious mind by verbal repetition" W. Clement Stone


"If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought." Peaceful Pilgrim.









No comments: