Friday, March 7, 2014

Community Art Projects for the Rotorua by Community Mosaic and Painting Mural By Artist Janet Keen

Using Resene Test pots in a beautiful range of vibrant colours  I am available to organise a community composite mural  depicitng animals, plants, flowers, faces and insects for your school or community organisation. 
It will only take a couple of days to complete and I will organise everything for you apart from the installation. 
 All you need to do is raise the money and organise the fifty percent deposit for materials. 
Have a fun creative and enjoyable time together and have a long lasting celebratory memory of your childs involvement in your school. 

Creative kids are healthy kids.

 So if you would like a quote 
Ring me on (07)346-3435
or email jkeen@clear.net.nz
or arrange an appointment in my studio at 374 Clayton Road, Rotorua. 

There is a possibility that you can receive creative community or civic arts funding for these projects. 
I can direct you where you need to go. 



I look forward to your response today. 

No comments: