Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Making Sense of Midlife : A weekend course for women April 12-13 at the Arts Village- Bookings Essential: 07 3489008 or office@artsvillage.org.nz

                          Wende Jowsey  facilitator
We're peri-menopausal or menopausal, in a relationship but not sure where it's going, trying to raise children caring for ageing parents and wondering who we are in the midst of it all...
Sound familiar?
This creative, inspiring course is aimed at women aged 40-60+ who want to trust themselves again.
Intuitive facilitating means I focus on your  life' process using interactive processes, research based tools and information. Topics include natural approaches to peri menopause and menopause, relationship changes at mid-life, finding your authentic vocation and connecting with your spiritual centre.

 Testimonial:

"The Midlife course helped and inspired me in various ways.
 I was encouraged  to look  and see what I was and what I wanted to become..
I realised that I had many good years left in me yet. I made new friends and learnt that others experience the same emotions I do. I have had experiences I never thought possible. I was given the encouragement to grow and be honest with myself in what I wanted for me." W. King



$120 ( reduced fee for unwaged women please enquire)

Registration: (limited to 16 places) $50 deposit required by April 10th

Questions? Contact Wende Wende Jowsey [wende@jowsey.com]

Arts Village- Bookings Essential: 07 348-9008 or office@artsvillage.org.nz

Rotorua Art Mosac and Creativity Classes Janet Keen
email jkeen@clear.net.nz

If you are having a mid life crises ( and lets face it most of us have this at some time or other) , enrol in an art therapy class with me and have some fun, your crises will soon disappear.
Email jkeen@clear.net.nz
Studio open Monday to Wednesday and Friday.
Ring 073463435 to book your space.


No comments: