Saturday, March 15, 2014

Paradise Valley Wildlife Photos that I liked best of me and animals taken by Sharon Love





The Keas were especially friendly. They liked my zebra ring.





The donkey was a sweet natured hungry beast.



Gorgeous cute goat.






I lied this little hut with the deer antlers.


The lion cubs were so frisky and wouldn't sit still for a posed photo.


I think this is my favourite one





The stream is full of trout and ducks.


All the paths are so clean and tidy.


So as you can see you can have a lot of fun going with another photographer and taking photographs of each other in different picturesque, animal filled locations. 

 I am going back with Wieland Hartwig and his wife Chin next week and we are going to get shots of each other interacting with the animals.
 I am hoping to get a good shot so that I can add it to the exhibition Wieland and I are having on the 22nd of April.  

Creative Quote of the day 
When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
Ansel Adams





No comments: