Friday, June 24, 2016

Women's Beginners Photography Tuition. One on One in Rotorua, New Zealand

You  want to become a better photographer?
You have been bitten by the bug from using your phone to take shots and you want to upgrade to a DSLR?
Let me guide you through this process because I went through it five years ago. 
I wish I then had someone like me who was prepared to offer one on one advice. 
 I would have saved a lot of money and time. 
 It would have been so much easier and faster. 



One on one tuition only $35.00 per hour from my home studio. 

Tuesday through to Friday mornings from 9.00 am
It is recommended that you book  two hour sessions to start off with for the first six weeks.  
Then come weekly for six weeks and I  will set you projects and homework. 
We will go on  mini- photo safari's and walkabouts from my home area on foot.  
We will look at your photos and  I will help you to improve them, using positive  and helpful language so that you are encouraged. 
Canon DSLRS only as I know  how to get the best out of these cameras and I  would recommend them. 

These are my some of my award winning photos.

Dandelion 


Angry Sky Mount Maunganui 


  Gary Cats Eye


There's smoke at the mill, Kinleith 

Shags crossed with view from my front gate. 

Call Janet at 3463435 or 
Cellphone 0273513887

I have thousands of photos I can show you but really it's not about me it's about you. 

Creative Quote of the day
“Nothing happens when you sit at home. I always make it a point to
carry a camera with me at all times…I just shoot at what interests me
at that moment.”- Elliott Erwitt




No comments: