Monday, June 17, 2013

Mosaic bird workshop. Creativity featuring Sarah's work.

I have been meaning to put Sarah, one of my teenage after school  pupils, on my blog for a while now,  but I  kept losing the photos I had taken of her in my chaotic computer filing system.
At last they are found, so here goes. 
Sarah's  mother drives her all the way in from their farm in the country to attend a classes every week and this shows real commitment and a lovely caring and encouraging attitude.


                  Sarah's mosaic bird. 

Sarah  is  a quiet, focused and very careful worker who definitely has an aptitude and interest in crafty things.
She is a quck learner and has a good eye for detail and  her artistic  confidence is growing every week that she attends.
She has started up her own pinterest site after I showed her mine  which  I think is fantastic.
She also does lovely pages in her visual diary.



We are on the theme of birds at the moment with Sarah.
I will post some more shots of her with her painted birds at a later time.


Creative Quote of the day .
Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best.
Henry Van Dyke

No comments: