Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Free 21 DAY Meditation with Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey


Miraculous Relationships


I am doing the 21 day meditation series with Deepak and Oprah because meditating helps with creativity. 

I am wanting to attract more good quality, happy, inspiring spiritual, intelligent, interesting and creative people into my life. 
You will find your journey more enjoyable and easier if you surround yourself with people whose values you respect and admire.  


 My goals for August were to 

1.Walk every day,
2. Meditate every day
3. Write three pages of stream of consciousness every morning
4. Do an upside down drawing every day of women's faces to improve my observation skills. 
5.To tidy something every day 
6. To blog every day. 


So far I have had mixed success but  I just see this as short term resistance. 

 Instead of giving up I am going to persevere. 

Perseverence in one of the most important attributes to have as a creative artist and indeed for anyone.
You just keep on trying and aiming for your goal and eventually you will get it if it's meant to be.

Aim for the moon and if you fall, you'll land amongst stars. 
 My current goal is to travel to Italy to see the mosaics.
 In order to do this I must have more paid work. 

I am running classes every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings on creativity, mosaics, painting and visual diary making for adults and groups. 
I'm even prepared to open up my studio in the evenings or on weekends  if groups of six people or more want to come along. 
I am grateful for the clients I  have and I  am open to attracting more. 

am also running after school art classes for kids on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Fridays from 3.15 pm to 5.00 pm
They run for an hour
Topics covered: watercolour, oil, acrylic, watercolour pencil, air dried clay, mosaic and sculpture. Children's book illustration is a specialty
Each person does their own project.

                                      Hanwei and Hanxi
                                                         Kyle acrylic painting


                                                            Kyra water colour pencil painting

                                             Ryan and Cicely



                                                   Momoko watercolour painting
                                                             Sarah mosaics

                                              Yuhko oil painting
We have a lot of fun and we put out work that can be exhibited or hung up in the home. 
Artist grade materials are used and classes are small. 
I want more students so I am open to the abundance of this. 
 Mondays especially are available.

In the next school holidays I want to run mosaic school holiday sessions.
Pupils  will be able to make some wildlife in mosaic of their choice.

All the money I earn will go towards my trip to Italy next year.
 This is a spiritual and cultural pilgrimage.


 Obviously I need to draw in the right people to help. 


Deepak Chopras meditation series is all about attracting the right people into your life. 
I'm giving it a go for 21 days. 
Why not? 
 I am open to all the miracles that will occur during this time. 



I will gain a deeper knowledge of myself and others.
 I will tune more into my intuition an I will find some more inner peace. 

I did the last one with him and it was great. 
I encourage all people to sign up. 
It's only 21 days out of your life. 
Just google it and and sign yourself up. 
There's still time we are only onto Day 2. 

I will be reporting on this blog all the miracles that happen to me during the month of August, so watch this space. 
Please send me a comment otherwise I don't know who is reading this.
 




Miracle quotes of the day
There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
Albert Einstein


 Miracles happen everyday, change your perception of what a miracle is and you'll see them all around you. Jon Bon Jovi


When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another. Helen Keller

 Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant? Henry David Thoreau

My miracle for today was that I saw four blackbirds all at once in my garden. 
I usually only see one so perhaps it's a family .

Email jkeen@clear.net.nz or phone 073463435 to reserve a place in my painting or mosaic classes.

No comments: