Thursday, November 4, 2010

Transformation... Living in the light ...



Transforming something in my life, whether it's my attitude, mindset, financial situation or bringing change into a relationship can seem like an overwelming task. But as the saying goes, How do you eat a Hippopotomus? On bite at a time. 
Likewise the way I change my life is one thought at a time.

My thoughts set the direction of my life. If  I need to change the direction, I will need to trick that voice inside my head into saying, yes you will finish your book,  yes you will be published and yes you will be living in the light of abundance.

The important thing is to enjoy the process. It's the ability to keep happy in the moment and focused in the face of obstacles, that is the best part of the story.

Thankyou everyone for answering my posts. It's great to be talking to real, people. Your positive comments make me feel as cozy as a possum skin bedspread. 

 Just remember if you would like your posts to appear on here, I would love to see them.   



PS: I am writing my first  batch of 1666 words towards the 50,000 word  Novel that I have to complete by the end of November. I'm only four days behind.
 I went to an amazing art exhibition opening at Waiairiki Institute of Technology tonight.  I entered some photo's into the Rotorua Camera Club competitions for the first time in my life, thanks to President Tracey Robinson's encouragement.
I bought Siobahn Harvey's latest book, "Words Chosen Carefully, New Zealand Writers in Discussion."

Tomorrow I will talk about the importance of having heroes...

Creativity Quote of the day
With courage you will dare to take risks, have the strength to be compassionate and the wisdom to be humble. Courage  is the foundation of integrity.
Keshaven Nair

No comments: