Wednesday, August 1, 2012

new Mosaic For beginners Classes. Starts Monday 6th August.

You come for two hours from 6pm to 8pm on A Monday Night and you will learn how to make
A mosaic Fish with glass tiles.
A Mosaic Picture with Cermaic Tiles
A Mosaic Pot with Broken Crockery










the cost is $250.00 including all materials and tuition.

The next class is enrolling now and is starting at 6pm Monday 6th August.
There are still places available.
It is run from my studio at

374 Clayton Road







Rotorua. 
Ring me on 3463435 to talk to me about booking your special place.

Email me at jkeen@clear.net.nz

See My website at www.jkeen.net


Weekend mosaic Workshop enrolling now
Make a Mosaic paving stone from 9am to 5pm
$250.00 including all materials.

Book now, numbers filling fast.

No comments: