Wednesday, November 21, 2012

What have I been up to creatively lately

 I am writing the equivalent of a blog post every day for the month of  November in order to celebrate National Novel Writing month.
 It's a lot easier than writing 1666 words per day.  
I did this two years ago and it was a marathon and I was totally exhausted.

I produced a pile of unpublishable words, but it was thereupeutic. 


The posts all of this month will be made to achieve the goal of making a blog post for the equivalent of every day. 

II think that it's a good idea, may carry on with it, but I'm not promising anything. 
 

Please keep on reading and if my words help you, drop me a line. 

If you read my posts and think it's all a pile of garbage, it's a free country
  I don't hold grudges but I'd rather not know about it. 

No comments: