Monday, November 25, 2013

Mosaic Owl ( Morepork) for the garden, exhibiting at Third Place Cafe, Lake Road, Rotorua.


Each has been cut individually

Graham, my husband took these series of photos


The price of the Morepork is $595.00 plus postage. 
Each one os an original and I don't make many of them. 




 
These designs are exclusive to me. 
This is a good luck Morepork.
I am surrounded by them as the live in a huge  cedar tree next door to me and across the road in the native bush.


My lovely husband Graham cut this Morepork out for me from exterior grade plywood with a jigsaw. 
I can cut my own shapes but he is faster and stronger and enjoys doing it for me. 
He is a very helpful, loving and sensitive man. I am lucky to be married to him.

I will be exhibiting this Morepork  for one month at Third  Place Cafe, in Lake Road, (opposite the hospital), Rotorua. 


 The motto, Great company, great food, great coffee.
 Excellent coffee and fresh cabinet food plus a tasty menu.

 Lovely, friendly, welcoming staff.


 After this I will be exhibiting a flying Fantail. 
It's in the designing stage now.

Each month I aim to exhibit a different native bird that I see in or near my garden at 374 Clayton Road, Rotorua. 

Owls are my favourite so I'm tempted to make more


Beginners Mosaic and painting classes Monday to Wednesday 9.30am to 11.30 am
Adults  $250.00 for a 4 week course. 
Pay each week $62.50 or pay all at once. 

After school and school holiday mosaic and painting classes Monday to Friday afternoons, except Thursdays
$25.00 per child per hour including materials. 
Adults $25.00 per hour plus materials.

Phone 07 346-3435 email: jkeen@clear.net.nz

Creative Quote of the day 
 People expect the clergy to have the grace of a swan, the friendliness of a sparrow, the strength of an eagle and the night hours of an owl - and some people expect such a bird to live on the food of a canary.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great owl Janet. I look forward to seeing the fantail. xx Virginnia/Deryn