Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Mandalas using art Photos that I have created in Photoshop.


 Juxtaposing poetry with your art can give it an extra dimension.



Beauty surrounds us but usually we need to be walking in a garden to know it. Rumi











The minute I heard my first love story, I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along. Rumi





That which is false troubles the heart, but truth brings joyous tranquillity. Rumi








Why should I be unhappy? Every parcel of my being is in full bloom. Rumi







  Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees. Rumi








Sunlight fell upon the wall; the wall received a borrowed splendor. Why set your heart on a piece of earth, O simple one? Seek out the source which shines forever. Rumi





Oh, bird of my soul, fly away now, For I possess a hundred fortified towers. Rumi






Let the beauty of what you love be what you do. Rumi



No comments: