Thursday, December 9, 2010

Are you a bird fancier like me? Conservation of New Zealand Native Birds Mosaic Paver Project to celebrate the fragility of birds.

                                                               

Kiwi












This represents part of a community art project that I organised this year with parents, teachers and pupils of the Ngongotaha Kindergarten Association.
 I can arrange community projects call me or email me for a quote jkeen@clear.net.nz
                                                             Phone 07 3463435


 
Morepork

                                                                             Fantail

Saddleback

Mosaic classes available for families.
Come together to create a project of pavers, mirrors or garden ornaments for one or two days during the weekend.
Ring me for a quote. Individual classes made to suit.
Family Mosaic making, it's a bonding expereince.

Creativity Quote of the day
We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.
Jimmy Carter



See more of my work at http://www.jkeen.net/
Friend me on facebook and see all my photos and latest artwork.
 GJust google me ...Janet Keen (Rotorua)

2 comments:

julie susanne said...

Beautiful Mosaics! Many years ago visiting NZ I remember a bold bird that used to steal things from us right out from under our noses! I think it started with a "K." Do you know it?

Jenny Argante said...

No wonder you were so keen on lee Murray's lovely book, Battle of the Birds, Janet. Your mosaic photos would have illustrated it beautifully, eh? Great work.