Friday, December 13, 2013

Angels and Owls Mixed Media

At the moment the kind of painting I am doing is centred around collage, making images of angels with animals. 
I have a lot of canvases that I need to cover in my spare room and so I will need to sort out a plan of action next year.

I am into pastel colours at the moment, which is contrary to what most New Zealanders are doing and that's fine with me. 

 I teach classes for children and adults in mixed media and mosaics. 
Everyone is encouraged to explore their ideas in a nurturing environment and no two people's art is the same. 
I am wanting to nurture and encourage creativity as opposed to everyone doing the same thing. 

I am enrolling for next year now. 
Mondays to Wednesdays, from 3.30 to 5pm. $25.00 per child for one hour, including materials. 
Friday from 3.30 to 5.00 for one hour. 

These classes are small and only for people really wanting to develop their creativity and artistic skills while having fun. 

Phone 346-3435
Or email jkeen@clear.net.nz 
Limited spaces available



No comments: