Thursday, November 8, 2012

National Novel Writing Month In support of this I'm positing the equivalent of a blogpost a day.

                                       Birds I have met



                       Wingspan Birds of Prey I have met

Creative Quote of the day

“The reason birds can fly and we can't is simply because they have perfect faith, for to have faith is to have wings.”
― J.M. Barrie, The Little White Bird

 “In order to see birds it is necessary to become a part of the silence.”
― Robert Lynd

  “In a world where thrushes sing and willow trees are golden in the spring, boredom should have been included among the seven deadly sins.”
― Elizabeth Goudge, The Rosemary Tree

 

All photographs and  images on this blog are for sale.

Email me at jkeen@clear.net.nz with your enquiry. 

Phone 07 3463435 

All photographs are copyrighted by Janet Keen and may not be used  for any purpose without written permission 

 

No comments: